Enter your email address below to subscribe to this blog!


powered by Bloglet
|

Thursday, September 21, 2006

F-F-F-Falling in LOVE

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Yep guys, i just fell in love. When i first saw her, it was love it soon developed into mad love. Ok, u wanna know who it is eh? I call her black beauty........ An AMD Athalon XP 2200+ system running on a Windows XP platform with a 1 GB RAM and 64 bit graphic card. I really cant imagine life without this little thing of mine, I would be forever doomed!!! I would rather prefer spending 50 years of tenure under the mullah of Duckistan then lose MY PRECIOUSSS. Ive become so crazy about this, that i spend 16 hours of my day on it, living and feeding off of it. I just searched the web for an equivalent term for a person who was obsessed with his computer, after not very convincing a term, i decided to call myself a compaholic? (does it sound a little bit like complan? ) I take furthermore pride about my PRECIOUSSS coz i assembled it outta scratch and really put my sweat into it. How many of you people are like me?
Post your comments here :)

PS: Hey, done misinterpret me for an Elton John kinda guy, im in no idea of marrying my computer....

6 Comments:

Blogger A K Ravishankar said...

HI buddy,nice blog!

7:23 AM  
Blogger stephenhacking said...

@deranged

Yeah me sure im not elton john ;-)

10:38 PM  
Blogger exasparater said...

hi dude, nice blog!

my system

AMD ATHLON 3800+ DUAL CORE WITH NFORCE 4 AND GEFORCE ULTRACHIPSET... 64 MB BUILT IN GRAPHICS CARD....

then wat do u say about mine!!

lolz.. jus kidding u..

9:06 AM  
Blogger stephenhacking said...

@exasperater

Ur comp is some hot stuff man

5:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have six computers of my own that I've acquired through various means.

My favorite is the Pentium 4, 3.2 GHz, 2 Gig RAM, Radeon 9600 (128 MB). Nothing too fancy. I built it earlier this year, ordering the parts from Newegg.com (spent $300) and scavenging the rest.

Believe me, it's easy to fall in love with your.. precious.

7:29 PM  
Anonymous Indian Baby Names said...

Hey this is really nice blog. Check it out more funny events in chennai and give your feedback.I want to discuss with you regarding some blog activity,could you please email me chennaimomsinfo@gmail.com for further discussion.

thank you for sharing.

4:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home